From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:46:00 -0800

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/02/02/nunes-...

>>> I see you've become just another dishonest piece of shit, then. "Let's
>>> see what honest American conservatives are saying", huh? How about
>>> "let's see what one claimed conservative is saying? Would that be a
>>> bit more accurate? There might even be others, but I believe they are
>>> badly outnumbered by people who understand the seriousness of this
>>> matter.
>>
>> I agree.  Treason by POTUS is a very, very serious matter.
>
> How about by the FBI? Nothing at all? Because they're on your side?
> What's it like to be a lemming?

That's too fucking rich. YOU'RE the lemming.

The FBI did nothing wrong. What would you have them do when they receive
credible intelligence showing that a presidential candidate and his
staff are potentially compromised by a hostile foreign government? Then
they read the names and one of the individuals involved (Page) has been
under investigation before for colluding with Russian spies, and others
(Manafort, Gates) have dodgy ties to Russian entities and operatives.
And yet another (Papadopolous) has been reported by a separate credible
source for similar involvement. Then the more they investigate the more
suspicious evidence surfaces.

When they see that the company that contracted for some of the
information leads back to the DNC should they just ignore it all? Why
would they do that?

Admit it, this is nothing but a smokescreen, it doesn't begin to pass
the sniff test.