From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:04:10 -0800
On 2/3/2018 3:40 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 February 2018 23:29:51 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

>>> lol Unfuckingbelievable. How on EARTH can you accuse anyone of "racism" when you want to see the
OBLITERATION of the white race? You far left anti-white Nazis are beyond contempt.

>> Whining about the obliteration of the white race is textbook racist
>> narrative. We all came from common ancestors anyway.
>
> I'm not whining about it

Sure you are.

>, I'm telling you that you have no business accusing anyone else of racism when you are someone who
wishes to see the complete and utter genocide of the white race.

That's not racism, it's the opposite. A racist believes that some races,
generally not his own, are in some way inherently inferior. I consider
race to be essentially irrelevant. What I consider to be important are
cultures and belief systems and how they motivate people to think and
behave. There is no evidence that race per se plays any role in how
intelligent or moral a person is.

> Oh sure, you want ALL races to be genocided (in order to #EndRacism). All cities, all countries to
be the exact same (#diversity) populated by coffee-coloured producer/consumer units. Your beliefs
are monstrous and you're a globalist's wet dream.

I once said that *if* that were to take place then it might stop people
from obsessing about race, something humans have done for far too long.

> PS. It's really only members of the *white* race who think the way you do, no other race is so
stupid, or brainwashed.

You haven't given me any reason to believe that it is a stupid way to
think.