From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:18:56 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Sunday, 4 February 2018 00:04:14 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
> On 2/3/2018 3:40 PM, fffurken wrote:

the OBLITERATION of the white race? You far left anti-white Nazis are beyond contempt.

> >> Whining about the obliteration of the white race is textbook racist
> >> narrative. We all came from common ancestors anyway.
> >
> > I'm not whining about it
>
> Sure you are.

No I'm not

> >, I'm telling you that you have no business accusing anyone else of racism when you are someone
who wishes to see the complete and utter genocide of the white race.

> That's not racism, it's the opposite. A racist believes that some races,
> generally not his own, are in some way inherently inferior. I consider
> race to be essentially irrelevant.

Irrelevant to what?

> What I consider to be important are
> cultures and belief systems and how they motivate people to think and
> behave. There is no evidence that race per se plays any role in how
> intelligent or moral a person is.

Yes there is

> > Oh sure, you want ALL races to be genocided (in order to #EndRacism). All cities, all countries
to be the exact same (#diversity) populated by coffee-coloured producer/consumer units. Your beliefs
are monstrous and you're a globalist's wet dream.

> I once said that *if* that were to take place then it might stop people
> from obsessing about race, something humans have done for far too long.

How does not make you an advocate of it?

> > PS. It's really only members of the *white* race who think the way you do, no other race is so
stupid, or brainwashed.

> You haven't given me any reason to believe that it is a stupid way to
> think.

What I really said was, it's only white people who think like that, do you disagree?