From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 16:41:30 -0800
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:22:50 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
>or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
>information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
>memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
>about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
>is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
>supporters will array behind them.
>
>I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
>Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
>down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
>possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
>done nothing wrong

Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.

> and lets the investigation play out.
>
>The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
>Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
>Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
>2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.
>
>There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
>seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.

All reasonable Americans are praying for those fireworks, as long as
they are non-partisan fireworks. You don't seem to understand that. We
do need a purge, and another thing you don't understand is that Trump
could represent that purge. Why do you think so many politicians from
*both* parties hate him?