From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<p54g6a$kdg$1@reader2.panix.com> <8spb7dpnc1t8isn3a7tu47vmi8nc9ejqih@4ax.com>
<p54phf$nq$1@reader2.panix.com> <hm4c7dhc01lsvk0o9no8bbn1nl688v9quo@4ax.com>
<5cb9b18f-fbf3-4b99-9d5b-84ba316d5e9b@googlegroups.com>
<7f6c7dp3qj06danvtr2n6016nd0r54gfik@4ax.com> <LMqdC.4648$qc.2377@fx04.iad>
<dd17db55-8711-4ca3-beee-795c38de0377@googlegroups.com>
<MBrdC.7852$9%2.3600@fx36.iad>
<95f8065d-b94b-4641-8c14-3e56986f6065@googlegroups.com>
<%5sdC.7856$9z2.1165@fx43.iad>
<506e4290-db90-46c9-af99-aab612772526@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 16:49:40 -0800
On 2/3/2018 4:18 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 February 2018 00:04:14 UTC, Dutch  wrote:

the OBLITERATION of the white race? You far left anti-white Nazis are beyond contempt.

>>> I'm not whining about it
>>
>> Sure you are.
>
> No I'm not

Sounds like whining to me.

>>> , I'm telling you that you have no business accusing anyone else of racism when you are someone
who wishes to see the complete and utter genocide of the white race.

>> That's not racism, it's the opposite. A racist believes that some races,
>> generally not his own, are in some way inherently inferior. I consider
>> race to be essentially irrelevant.
>
> Irrelevant to what?

Irrelevant to anything meaningful such as what people believe and how
that drives how they act. A person's race has no effect on anyone.

>> What I consider to be important are
>> cultures and belief systems and how they motivate people to think and
>> behave. There is no evidence that race per se plays any role in how
>> intelligent or moral a person is.
>
> Yes there is

There's also no evidence that gender plays any role in these things.
This is white male supremacist bullshit.

>>> Oh sure, you want ALL races to be genocided (in order to #EndRacism). All cities, all countries
to be the exact same (#diversity) populated by coffee-coloured producer/consumer units. Your beliefs
are monstrous and you're a globalist's wet dream.

>> I once said that *if* that were to take place then it might stop people
>> from obsessing about race, something humans have done for far too long.
>
> How does not make you an advocate of it?

Because I don't care about it. I don't think about it because it is not
going to happen.

>>> PS. It's really only members of the *white* race who think the way you do, no other race is so
stupid, or brainwashed.

>> You haven't given me any reason to believe that it is a stupid way to
>> think.
>
> What I really said was, it's only white people who think like that, do you disagree?

You haven't given me any reason to believe that either. Most people hold
an affinity for their own tribe because that's what they have grown up
and are comfortable with. I'm not so parochial. I care about people's
character and actions.