From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:11:10 -0800
On 2/3/2018 4:41 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:22:50 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:
>

>> It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
>> or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
>> information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
>> memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
>> about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
>> is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
>> supporters will array behind them.
>>
>> I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
>> Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
>> down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
>> possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
>> done nothing wrong
>
> Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
> wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
> Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.

Collusion with Russian operatives to release illegally obtained
information against his political opponents followed by a daily stream
of actions, lies and naive admissions of guilt surrounding his attempts
to obstruct the investigation into those crimes.

>> and lets the investigation play out.
>>
>> The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
>> Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
>> Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
>> 2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.
>>
>> There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
>> seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.
>
> All reasonable Americans are praying for those fireworks, as long as
> they are non-partisan fireworks.

There is no American more non-partisan than Mueller. But the fireworks I
do not believe will come from him because Trump is going to get rid of
him. Like a cornered rat he is going to lash out, he doesn't have much
choice.

  You don't seem to understand that. We
> do need a purge, and another thing you don't understand is that Trump
> could represent that purge. Why do you think so many politicians from
> *both* parties hate him?

If there were actually enough patriots in the US Congress willing to
admit what is happening Trump would already be facing impeachment.