From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 17:55:31 -0800
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:11:10 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>On 2/3/2018 4:41 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:22:50 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:
>>

>>> It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
>>> or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
>>> information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
>>> memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
>>> about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
>>> is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
>>> supporters will array behind them.
>>>
>>> I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
>>> Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
>>> down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
>>> possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
>>> done nothing wrong
>>
>> Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
>> wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
>> Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.
>
>Collusion with Russian operatives to release illegally obtained
>information against his political opponents followed by a daily stream
>of actions, lies and naive admissions of guilt surrounding his attempts
>to obstruct the investigation into those crimes.

What then is collusion with Russian operatives and corrupted FBI
figures to release false info about Trump during an election? And is
collusion a crime? You could check with your lawyer buddy.

>>> and lets the investigation play out.
>>>
>>> The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
>>> Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
>>> Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
>>> 2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.
>>>
>>> There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
>>> seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.
>>
>> All reasonable Americans are praying for those fireworks, as long as
>> they are non-partisan fireworks.
>
>There is no American more non-partisan than Mueller

There is no word more apt for you than "naive".

>. But the fireworks I
>do not believe will come from him because Trump is going to get rid of
>him. Like a cornered rat he is going to lash out, he doesn't have much
>choice.

Mueller should be fired. There is not a non-partisan human left in
this country, and Mueller is far from it. Trump is not cornered. There
is nothing on him, except in the fevered imagination of CNN.

>  You don't seem to understand that. We
>> do need a purge, and another thing you don't understand is that Trump
>> could represent that purge. Why do you think so many politicians from
>> *both* parties hate him?
>
>If there were actually enough patriots in the US Congress willing to
>admit what is happening Trump would already be facing impeachment.

Would Hillary be facing indictment? Lois Lerner? Any Dems at all?