From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Julian Assange on The Memo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 19:28:12 -0800
On 2/3/2018 5:48 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> What part of the above do you dispute and on what basis? If the
>> president and his family and cronies aren't guilty of anything then do
>> they all act so guilty? The question is rhetorical, the answer is obvious.

> Who is acting guilty, and how?

Trump and everyone in his orbit. Every one of them has lied repeatedly
and/or conveniently contracted amnesia about their contacts with
Russians until the facts are read back to them. And if Trump was
innocent he would want the investigation to continue to its conclusion
so he could be exonerated, but all he has done is tried to throw
roadblocks in the way of the investigation. He could not do a better
imitation of a guilty man if he tried.