From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 19:41:35 -0800
On 2/3/2018 5:55 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:11:10 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>>> Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
>>> wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
>>> Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.
>>
>> Collusion with Russian operatives to release illegally obtained
>> information against his political opponents followed by a daily stream
>> of actions, lies and naive admissions of guilt surrounding his attempts
>> to obstruct the investigation into those crimes.
>
> What then is collusion with Russian operatives and corrupted FBI
> figures to release false info about Trump during an election? And is
> collusion a crime? You could check with your lawyer buddy.

You're a hopeless dupe.

>>> All reasonable Americans are praying for those fireworks, as long as
>>> they are non-partisan fireworks.
>>
>> There is no American more non-partisan than Mueller
>
> There is no word more apt for you than "naive".

 From all reports he is a highly respected Republican straight arrow.
That is, until he started getting close to Trump..

I recall you having a shred of a conscience at one point. What happened
to you? Whatever it is, it is apparently the same disease that the
Congressional Republicans have contracted.

>> . But the fireworks I
>> do not believe will come from him because Trump is going to get rid of
>> him. Like a cornered rat he is going to lash out, he doesn't have much
>> choice.
>
> Mueller should be fired. There is not a non-partisan human left in
> this country, and Mueller is far from it. Trump is not cornered. There
> is nothing on him, except in the fevered imagination of CNN.

You are delusional. At least Trump appears to have the awareness to
realize the situation he is in. That is exactly why this laughable
diversion was thrown up. He has manufactured cover for any future
obstructions of this process. And they are sure to continue.

>>   You don't seem to understand that. We
>>> do need a purge, and another thing you don't understand is that Trump
>>> could represent that purge. Why do you think so many politicians from
>>> *both* parties hate him?
>>
>> If there were actually enough patriots in the US Congress willing to
>> admit what is happening Trump would already be facing impeachment.
>
> Would Hillary be facing indictment? Lois Lerner? Any Dems at all?

What an idiot. Private citizen Hillary Clinton and whatever legal
problems she may face should be absolutely of no interest to anyone. It
certainly has nothing to do with the collusion by the Trump Crime Family
that is sitting in plain sight of anyone who cares to see it.

And yes, I am aware that "collusion" per se, in and of itself is not a
crime.