From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 20:24:35 -0800
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 19:41:35 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>On 2/3/2018 5:55 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

>>> Collusion with Russian operatives to release illegally obtained
>>> information against his political opponents followed by a daily stream
>>> of actions, lies and naive admissions of guilt surrounding his attempts
>>> to obstruct the investigation into those crimes.
>>
>> What then is collusion with Russian operatives and corrupted FBI
>> figures to release false info about Trump during an election? And is
>> collusion a crime? You could check with your lawyer buddy.
>
>You're a hopeless dupe.

That is straight out of BillB's playbook. "No, *you* are!"

>>> There is no American more non-partisan than Mueller
>>
>> There is no word more apt for you than "naive".
>
> From all reports he is a highly respected Republican straight arrow.
>That is, until he started getting close to Trump..

*All* reports then. Okay.

>I recall you having a shred of a conscience at one point. What happened
>to you? Whatever it is, it is apparently the same disease that the
>Congressional Republicans have contracted.

Sheesh. Did I do something wrong, too?

>>> . But the fireworks I
>>> do not believe will come from him because Trump is going to get rid of
>>> him. Like a cornered rat he is going to lash out, he doesn't have much
>>> choice.
>>
>> Mueller should be fired. There is not a non-partisan human left in
>> this country, and Mueller is far from it. Trump is not cornered. There
>> is nothing on him, except in the fevered imagination of CNN.
>
>You are delusional. At least Trump appears to have the awareness to
>realize the situation he is in. That is exactly why this laughable
>diversion was thrown up. He has manufactured cover for any future
>obstructions of this process. And they are sure to continue.

I sure hope so. I want all out war. I don't care who goes down, as
long as it's all the corrupt folks. Of course, that means another
government shutdown, but for a brand new reason.

>>>   You don't seem to understand that. We
>>>
>>> If there were actually enough patriots in the US Congress willing to
>>> admit what is happening Trump would already be facing impeachment.
>>
>> Would Hillary be facing indictment? Lois Lerner? Any Dems at all?
>
>What an idiot. Private citizen Hillary Clinton and whatever legal
>problems she may face should be absolutely of no interest to anyone.

Because she's a liberal? And once someone leaves government, anything
they did in government should be forgotten? Interesting.

> It certainly has nothing to do with the collusion by the Trump Crime Family
>that is sitting in plain sight of anyone who cares to see it.
>
>And yes, I am aware that "collusion" per se, in and of itself is not a
>crime.

Then why do you go on about it? You keep using the word, even though I
asked you to name some actual crimes.