From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 21:34:09 -0800
On 2/3/2018 8:24 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 19:41:35 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>>> What then is collusion with Russian operatives and corrupted FBI
>>> figures to release false info about Trump during an election? And is
>>> collusion a crime? You could check with your lawyer buddy.
>>
>> You're a hopeless dupe.
>
> That is straight out of BillB's playbook. "No, *you* are!"

I can't help it, you are.

>>> There is no word more apt for you than "naive".
>>
>>  From all reports he is a highly respected Republican straight arrow.
>> That is, until he started getting close to Trump..
>
> *All* reports then. Okay.

All reports until Fox & Friends woke up to the fact that he was closing
in on Dear Leader, then he suddenly became a traitor.

>> I recall you having a shred of a conscience at one point. What happened
>> to you? Whatever it is, it is apparently the same disease that the
>> Congressional Republicans have contracted.
>
> Sheesh. Did I do something wrong, too?

You are deliberately obscuring the truth.

>>> Mueller should be fired. There is not a non-partisan human left in
>>> this country, and Mueller is far from it. Trump is not cornered. There
>>> is nothing on him, except in the fevered imagination of CNN.
>>
>> You are delusional. At least Trump appears to have the awareness to
>> realize the situation he is in. That is exactly why this laughable
>> diversion was thrown up. He has manufactured cover for any future
>> obstructions of this process. And they are sure to continue.
>
> I sure hope so. I want all out war. I don't care who goes down, as
> long as it's all the corrupt folks. Of course, that means another
> government shutdown, but for a brand new reason.

So you're motivated by a naive and childish belief that "The GuMMINT" is
the root of all your problems, and that anything, even a wannabe
dictator, that fucks it up is by definition good.

>>> Would Hillary be facing indictment? Lois Lerner? Any Dems at all?
>>
>> What an idiot. Private citizen Hillary Clinton and whatever legal
>> problems she may face should be absolutely of no interest to anyone.
>
> Because she's a liberal? And once someone leaves government, anything
> they did in government should be forgotten? Interesting.

No, because she is, at the very worse, some criminal, not running the
world's most powerful government.

>> It certainly has nothing to do with the collusion by the Trump Crime Family
>> that is sitting in plain sight of anyone who cares to see it.
>>
>> And yes, I am aware that "collusion" per se, in and of itself is not a
>> crime.
>
> Then why do you go on about it? You keep using the word, even though I
> asked you to name some actual crimes.

The crimes were folded into the collusion, *illegally* promising to drop
sanctions, and conspiring to have *illegally obtained* emails released.

Then there was all the obstruction, dozens and dozens of examples..