Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 22:00:21 -0800
On 2/3/2018 9:19 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/3/2018 7:50 PM, Clave wrote:
>>> And yes, I am aware that "collusion" per se, in and of itself is not
>>> a crime.
>>
>> The obstruction *IS* the collusion.
>
> I don't follow. The Trump campaign colluded with Russia, i.e.
> *illegally* exchanged promises to drop sanctions in exchange for the
> release of *illegally obtained* damaging information about Clinton, then
> subsequently the Trumpsters have, in a variety of ways, worked to
> *illegally* obstruct the investigation into it. There appears to me to
> be separate and independent sets of crimes.

There is no such crime as "collusion."

There currently exists no (public) proof of the quid pro quo you allege
regarding sanctions.  Correlation is not proof of causation, although
there are hot bullet shells all over the floor.

What we *DO* know is that obstruction of justice has happened, and is
still happening.  The T-Rump campaign, transition and administration
have all been complicit, and now the majority of the GOP is as well.

That much is beyond rational debate.

Russia helped put this clown in office, and obstructing the
investigation and prosecution of that, all by itself given the magnitude
it now possesses, is enough quid pro quo to satisfy not only any
reasonable definition of "collusion", but should be enough to satisfy
any reasonable juror of "obstruction of justice."

"Treason" comes later.