From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 22:13:09 -0800
References: <p537da$dsm$1@dont-email.me> <157658be-fedd-4931-99a6-81ea8f92a353@googlegroups.com> <80999843-4bb9-4ffb-96d8-9700790704ec@googlegroups.com> <%CqdC.11559$Cy2.3695@fx44.iad> <dclc7dt6dp5gc3iiusrlvl2f3f9bp937lm@4ax.com> <P4tdC.4651$qc.1298@fx04.iad> <dlpc7dt0j73iu1pji995vd0nqr0f4uknd1@4ax.com> <QhvdC.15227$CZ2.9614@fx39.iad> <1c2d7dpdsjg8rha8orurp3m6em0ihloupu@4ax.com> <mXwdC.2067$9W2.964@fx31.iad>
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 21:34:09 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

>On 2/3/2018 8:24 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

>> Sheesh. Did I do something wrong, too?
>
>You are deliberately obscuring the truth.

Do you think I have some sort of audience that looks to me for the
truth? And BTW, when you choose to hide from the truth, don't claim
that someone else is hiding it from you.

>>> You are delusional. At least Trump appears to have the awareness to
>>> realize the situation he is in. That is exactly why this laughable
>>> diversion was thrown up. He has manufactured cover for any future
>>> obstructions of this process. And they are sure to continue.
>>
>> I sure hope so. I want all out war. I don't care who goes down, as
>> long as it's all the corrupt folks. Of course, that means another
>> government shutdown, but for a brand new reason.
>
>So you're motivated by a naive and childish belief that "The GuMMINT" is
>the root of all your problems, and that anything, even a wannabe
>dictator, that fucks it up is by definition good.

Nope, I actually read something you didn't write. What I mean is I
hope the investigation investigates everyone and everything, instead
of just existing to get Trump for something, anything. You ever read
the book "Three Felonies a Day"? You should. Ever if you don't, name
one person you have ever known, or even not known, that could
withstand an examination of absolutely everything he has ever done. As
I alluded to in another post, that is the nature of special
prosecutors in this country.

>>> What an idiot. Private citizen Hillary Clinton and whatever legal
>>> problems she may face should be absolutely of no interest to anyone.
>>
>> Because she's a liberal? And once someone leaves government, anything
>> they did in government should be forgotten? Interesting.
>
>No, because she is, at the very worse, some criminal, not running the
>world's most powerful government.

Uh, in case you forgot, she spent most of her life in government.

>>> It certainly has nothing to do with the collusion by the Trump Crime Family
>>> that is sitting in plain sight of anyone who cares to see it.
>>>
>>> And yes, I am aware that "collusion" per se, in and of itself is not a
>>> crime.
>>
>> Then why do you go on about it? You keep using the word, even though I
>> asked you to name some actual crimes.
>
>The crimes were folded into the collusion,

See? You just used the word again, even after you said you know it's
not a crime.

>*illegally* promising to drop
>sanctions, and conspiring to have *illegally obtained* emails released.

That never happened. BTW, do you condemn everyone who releases
illegally obtained emails?

>Then there was all the obstruction, dozens and dozens of examples..

You mean by the FBI, right?