From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 00:08:29 -0800
On 2/3/2018 11:53 PM, Clave wrote:
> On 2/3/2018 11:32 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> There is no such crime as "collusion."
>>
>> I know, I didn't call it a crime.
>
> What does "illegally" mean to you then?

The illegality is not simply colluding with a foreign power, but how
they did it. They promised to lift sanctions before Trump was president
and accepted help in the form of illegally obtained information.

>>> There currently exists no (public) proof of the quid pro quo you
>>> allege regarding sanctions.  Correlation is not proof of causation,
>>> although there are hot bullet shells all over the floor.
>>
>> afaik Flynn admitted it. It also appears that he is admitting that he
>> cleared it with the Whitehouse.
>
> "AFAIK" is not proof in any legal sense, and there are no such public
> admissions.  Yet.

That Fox report appears to suggest that Flynn has already copped to
promising sanction relief with the approval of the Whitehouse.