From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 00:58:28 -0800
On 2/4/2018 12:27 AM, Clave wrote:
> On 2/4/2018 12:08 AM, Dutch wrote:

>>> What does "illegally" mean to you then?
>>
>> The illegality is not simply colluding with a foreign power, but how
>> they did it.
>
> *boggle*

It's not complicated. It's not illegal to collude to obtain information
on your opponent. If however you collude to get information that you
know was obtained as the result of a crime that makes you an accessory
to that crime. And, if in the process of colluding you make an illegal
promise then you are committing a crime.