From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<%CqdC.11559$Cy2.3695@fx44.iad> <dclc7dt6dp5gc3iiusrlvl2f3f9bp937lm@4ax.com>
<P4tdC.4651$qc.1298@fx04.iad> <dlpc7dt0j73iu1pji995vd0nqr0f4uknd1@4ax.com>
<QhvdC.15227$CZ2.9614@fx39.iad> <p55vsm$kjp$1@dont-email.me>
<TJwdC.21514$d03.12909@fx37.iad> <p567g6$kqa$1@dont-email.me>
<qGydC.8842$4_2.6183@fx35.iad> <p56e4u$kaa$1@dont-email.me>
<2czdC.2965$fQ7.748@fx13.iad> <p56g3h$v4s$1@dont-email.me>
<VWzdC.17582$NZ2.3737@fx40.iad> <p56i8c$be5$1@dont-email.me>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 01:34:00 -0800
On 2/4/2018 1:03 AM, Clave wrote:
> On 2/4/2018 12:58 AM, Dutch wrote:

>>> *boggle*
>>>

>> It's not complicated. It's not illegal to collude to obtain
>> information on your opponent. If however you collude to get
>> information that you know was obtained as the result of a crime that
>> makes you an accessory to that crime. And, if in the process of
>> colluding you make an illegal promise then you are committing a crime.
>
> Goshthanks, I didn't know any of that obvious stuff.
>
> Even though I said as much myself a post or two ago.

Your comment was "The obstruction *IS* the collusion.", which is wrong,
unless you mean to say that through their collusion they obstructed a
fair election.

Crimes were committed while the Trump team was colluding with the
Russians, these were not obstruction. Then obstruction of justice crimes
were committed afterwards during the investigation. Those crimes do not
prove the earlier crimes.

> We're done here.  Again.

Fine by me.