From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Am I "an idiot"? Or "a idiot"?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 06:16:36 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 2:11:27 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> What's really hilarious is the frown that Nancy and her ilk put on their faces.  It's a
deliberate, conscious, frown.  Just like a 5-year old child would do when his mom tells him he can't
have any cookies before dinner.  lol  This is hilarious, something you would expect from the
children on RGP, but on the democrat side of Congress?  Grown men and women?  Government office
holders?  Waaaaah, I want a cookie now, before dinner.  Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

> And btw, are there any computer science majors around who need a remedial grammar refresher?

Wait a minute. Fox runs out of lies and innuendoes about the left, leaves all those embarrassing
questions unanswered (like those lists you can’t list). They show you pictures of liberal
politicians faces and you forget all the idiot mug shots of conservatives? (especially Trump) And
you start drooling and start Cutting & Pasting the cool aid you’re fed?

That’s called “SQUIRREL!” That’s, “Stop asking us embarrassing questions; stop asking for
those lists that don’t exist.”

JFC, they got the little thread connect to your nose ring and they just jerk your idiot ass all over
the place. Here, let me show you. Answer this:

1. You do know that Trump promised medical insurance for everybody and at a lower price that
Obamacare, right?

2. You do know he actually caused your insurance rates to INCREASE last year by not paying the
Obamacare supplemental, right?

3. You do know your insurance rate will increase again this year because trump canceled the Mandate,
right?

Now don’t get distracted by “SQUIRREL.” Don’t start whining about, “They showed me a
picture of Hillary where she was laughing funny.” Actually try and answer those questions; because
we already know you can’t list any of those other answers. Otherwise the answer is, “Yea,
you’re an idiot.”

Jerry (watch for him to yell ‘squirrel’) ‘n Vegas