From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 06:45:37 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 5:55:40 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:11:10 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:

> >> Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
> >> wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
> >> Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.
> >
> >Collusion with Russian operatives to release illegally obtained
> >information against his political opponents followed by a daily stream
> >of actions, lies and naive admissions of guilt surrounding his attempts
> >to obstruct the investigation into those crimes.

> What then is collusion with Russian operatives and corrupted FBI
> figures …

WHOA, right there, dumb fuck. “Corrupted FBI figures?”

Show us who. Show us what. Give us the names and the lists of charges – with facts.

(JFC, these wing nut spend all day drinking cool aid and believing it’s real…)

> Mueller should be fired.

For what? Give us the factual reasons. Give us the list.

> There is not a non-partisan human left in this country, and Mueller is far from it.

It’s not about partisanship you ignorant fuck. It’s about facts.

> Trump is not cornered.

The fuck he ain’t.

> There is nothing on him, except in the fevered imagination of CNN.

Then why has the right force-fed you the line that Mueller should be fired?

> Would Hillary be facing indictment? Lois Lerner? Any Dems at all?

WHA! HA~HA! “BUT HILLARY!”

Come on, asshole, give us the reasons and the lists….

Jerry (pointing and laughing at dupes) ‘n Vegas