From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Football, big fucking deal
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 01:37:37 -0800
On 2/5/2018 1:08 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 9:44:22 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/4/2018 9:41 PM, popinjay wrote:
>>> Like the world stopped on its axis.  Omg, the Super Bowl.  Fucking morons.
>>>

>> I heard it was a great game. But it was nice and sunny so we took our
>> pup out to the park for the afternoon.
>
> lol...sounds like something a Dutch would do.
>
> It was a very good game. It broke a record for total offence. Brady did his job. The NE defense
was shitty. The Eagles were moving the ball up the field way too easily with receivers who were
frequently wide open. That said, at least two of Philadelphia's TDs had nothing to do with bad
coverage. They were pure receiver artistry.

> NE is the better team. If they played long enough, they would have won. But you only get sixty
minutes, and you can only consummate so many come from behind miracles before you get bitchslapped
by the Gods. NE simply pushed their luck too far. Also, kudos to Philly for not folding when NE
finally took the lead at 32-31.

> I don't know why Popinjay has such a chip on his shoulder. It was great entertainment and it was
free, which made it much better EV than that video poker game he no doubt parked (and lost) his ass
at all afternoon.

Not very often NFL games live up to the hype, it appears this one did. A
diehard CFL fan here.