Next <
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Football, big fucking deal
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:22:09 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Monday, 5 February 2018 18:10:59 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 9:32:50 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>

> > That's a pity because that was the shorter video and I wouldn't have expected you to make it
through the second, plus I liked it because the commentary is dubbed. I think this is more or less
the same video (a little longer with commentary) which should work -

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOPE-F3lK4A
> >
> > PS. That's rugby Paul, not soccer. No helmets and it's really more similar to American football
than soccer, although a superior and more entertaining game. Even WiNH knows that and he's American.

> > In rugby btw, you can't throw/pass the ball forward, you can kick it forward but not throw it
forward. You also can't score (in open play) by kicking it between the posts unless the ball touches
the ground first, that's why it's called a drop goal.

> You guys don't have as many blacks over there?  I didn't see many in the video.  Maybe they were
in the parking lot, stealing shit.

I doubt there were any "Irish" blacks doing that, as the game was played in Paris. All the more
special as we rarely win there. And of course it keeps our Grand Slam hopes alive, the pinnacle of
the six nations.. winning all of your five games (home and away (advantage) is alternated each year).