Subject: Re: Football, big fucking deal
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 13:17:50 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:05:54 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Monday, 5 February 2018 21:00:15 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:41:07 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> >

> > > What's "racist" about the truth? By what objective measure is what I said wrong? Of course,
I'm talking to someone who has a profound racism phobia, so objectivity >is pretty much out the
window.

> > rac·ism
> > ˈrāˌsizəm/
> >
> > "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that
race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

> > Your attitudes meet the EXACT definition of racism. You ARE a racist. Take it up with Oxford,
not me.

> > Wikipedia is even more succinct:
> >
> > "Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another"
> >
> > Isn't that what you just expressed?
> >
> > "there is a broad scientific agreement that essentialist and typological conceptualizations of
race are untenable"  ...except on youtube  LOL

> lol Don't you ever tired of dictionary definitions (in place of an argument)?

There is nothing to "argue". You have demonstrated repeatedly that you have no clue what an argument
actually is. You asked me "what's racist about it?" and I showed you by demonstrating it meets the
definition of racism. What the fuck more do you want? It's over. You're a racist, by explicit
admission. You actually seem rather proud of it.

> Fine, I'm a "racist".

No shit, Sherlock.

> Now can you tell me by what objective measure what I said is false?

It is false by all objective measures.