Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 13:33:10 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:16:03 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Monday, 5 February 2018 21:12:13 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > BillB to Irish Mike about stock market on February 1, 2018:
> >
> > "In fact, you were talking about your financial adviser the other day...there is a 99.9% chance
I am far smarter than him, and I'm telling you this would be a good time to take your profits."

> > Feb 1: DOW -450
> > Feb 2: DOW -666
> > Feb 5: DOW -1100
> >

> > Do you think he listened to me?  Nah. lol Right-wingers never listen. They don't know how.
> >
> > Trump has been very brash in taking credit for Obama's stock 8 year stock market rally (and it's
continuation into Trump's first year). Does anyone here think he will also take blame for the
decline?

> Although I wouldn't necessarily believe it myself, Billb believes that (in America);
>
> Average White family net worth in Boston: $245,000
> Average Black family net worth in Boston: $8

Actually, I was in error there. Those are median, not mean, net worth figures. It is generally
accepted that median net worth is a more accurate measure of wealth in communities, because a mean
can be heavily skewed by a very few high incomes.

> And the breakdown of the blame for that is as follows;
>
> White people: 100%
> Black people: 0%
>
> lol Who in their RIGHT mind believes that we aren't dealing with an extremist?

I didn't allocate any such percentage blame. You just made that up, which means you are engaging in
fallacious strawman argumentation (extremely common for people at your IQ level).