Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 14:18:04 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:58:43 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> Maybe the DOW will go back up today.  I would not doubt if it is skyrocketing >upward at this very
moment.

Actually, it is continuing its downward trend in futures trading. Already off another 350.

Interest rates are going up. The labor market is tightening, which will increase labor costs, just
when the idiot Trump is getting all the xenophobes fired up about deporting all the country's best
low wage workers. Trump is already running $trillion deficits, and making drunken promises of $2
trillion infrastructure boondoggles and $100 billion walls to nowhere. The US dollar index has
declined 10% in the last year, and it's been a lot worse against the Euro. His slashing of
regulations has an immediate stimulative effect, but before long the problems the regulations were
enacted to address will start becoming problematic. The tax plan was predicated on stimulating
extremely strong growth, which most economists see as wholly unrealistic. That means revenue growth
for the government will take a big hit, and the all-important deficit/GDP ratio will suffer an
alarming increase. The same thing happened to Reagan and he had to pull back on some of his
irresponsible tax cuts. Trump  might not be sensible enough to do the same when the time comes.