From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 15:52:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:11:14 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/3/2018 4:41 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:22:50 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:
> >

> >> It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
> >> or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
> >> information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
> >> memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
> >> about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
> >> is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
> >> supporters will array behind them.
> >>
> >> I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
> >> Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
> >> down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
> >> possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
> >> done nothing wrong
> >
> > Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
> > wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
> > Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.
>
> Collusion with Russian operatives to release illegally obtained
> information against his political opponents followed by a daily stream
> of actions, lies and naive admissions of guilt surrounding his attempts
> to obstruct the investigation into those crimes.

He didn't mean -in your mind-, he meant really.

Zero evidence of any Trump-collusion. Evidence of Democrat collusion with the FBI: the memo.

> >> and lets the investigation play out.
> >>
> >> The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
> >> Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
> >> Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
> >> 2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.
> >>
> >> There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
> >> seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.
> >
> > All reasonable Americans are praying for those fireworks, as long as
> > they are non-partisan fireworks.
>
> There is no American more non-partisan than Mueller.

Now that's a knee slapper. You need to borrow a newspaper from "clueless n' Vegas," and give
Mueller's political background a look-see.

But the fireworks I
> do not believe will come from him because Trump is going to get rid of
> him. Like a cornered rat he is going to lash out, he doesn't have much
> choice.
>
>   You don't seem to understand that. We
> > do need a purge, and another thing you don't understand is that Trump
> > could represent that purge. Why do you think so many politicians from
> > *both* parties hate him?
>
> If there were actually enough patriots in the US Congress willing to
> admit what is happening Trump would already be facing impeachment.

They are forced, but effectively admitting what's happening, and that's why they're resigning in
droves. Hopefully, they'll be replaced with real conservatives.

But, in any case there won't be anything like your kangaroo-impeachment without a Democrat majority
in the House; and never a conviction in the senate, regardless.