From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:32:33 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:31:26 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 9:56:26 PM UTC-5, Clave wrote:

> > > We're waiting for you to explode. It worked...
> >
> > Why yes, I'm exploding...LOLing myself to the point where Mrs. Clave
> > asks me "good lord, what in the world is so funny?"
> >
> > So you're abandoning Nunes, Ryan, and T-Rump.
> >
> > I'd say that was wise, but with you I'm pretty sure it's just cowardice
> > again.  You know by now what that memo was and wasn't, and you, along
> > with a whole lot of Republicans, are scrambling like hell to put as much
> > distance as possible between it and your own sorry, cowardly asses.
> >
> > (BOOM!!! -- That's me all asplodey again!!!  BOOM!!!)
> >
> > LOFL -- what a fucking
>
> Lol, you're caught so bad it's a dream come true. When the enemy is hanging itself, don't
interfere.

> The only "wait" aspect is with regard to progress toward grand jury, which means getting Sessions
on down to Wray out of office first. That has to hold-off until Mueller barffs-up the Grand Fizzle.

> It's incredible how well Trump is doing with literally every facet of this wildly, corrupt
government against him.

> Is he winning? Major chortle: note how many leadership-type RINOs are slinking out of Washington,
and Mitch n' Ryan are licking his boots now.

> Rasmussen Friday: Trump 49%. He'd probably win an additional Minnesota, Virginia and New Hampshire
(definitely) if the election was held today.

> Meanwhile, all that could possibly be thrown at him having already been thrown. You and the
obnoxious "resistance" are obviously told by this that you have zero credibility. Just like with
Sarah Palin or Ronald Reagan, Trump's numbers go up with the intensity level of the bogus
"never-Trump" noise/fizzle-machine.

Don't dry clean your blue dress, 'travel'.