From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:37:15 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:22:50 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:
>

> >It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
> >or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
> >information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
> >memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
> >about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
> >is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
> >supporters will array behind them.
> >
> >I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
> >Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
> >down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
> >possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
> >done nothing wrong
>
> Tell you what, why don't you tell us precisely what Trump has done
> wrong regarding Russia and the election? Or tell us what CNN told you.
> Tell us all what indictable crimes *he* has committed.

That's kind of a really dimwitted question when the Special Counsel investigation is still underway?
You know- the one Trump and the Republicans have been trying to shut down since minute one.
Intelligent people wonder why.

> > and lets the investigation play out.
> >
> >The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
> >Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
> >Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
> >2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.
> >
> >There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
> >seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.
>
> All reasonable Americans are praying for those fireworks, as long as
> they are non-partisan fireworks. You don't seem to understand that. We
> do need a purge, and another thing you don't understand is that Trump
> could represent that purge. Why do you think so many politicians from
> *both* parties hate him?

For accuracy's sake the correct word is despise, not hate, and it's because he's a stupid,
incompetent asshole.