Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 17:01:39 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:47:01 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:50:12 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > On Monday, 5 February 2018 21:33:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> >
> > > I didn't allocate any such percentage blame. You just made that up...
> >
> > Fine.. but it's a question I've asked you (on more than one occasion) in the past. And you've
always studiously ignored it.. I've asked you (similar to) - give me a percentage breakdown of the
blame for the eh, plight of black people in America (between whites and blacks) and I never hear
from you again. So what is it? In your estimation.

> > Oh and, care to explain to us why you think mass Islamic immigration makes, or helps make,
countries in the West great? Which is something you said just recently? lol

> Blue ribbon for dumbest questions in internet history.

Come on now...there are no dumb questions, only dumb Irish drunks.

I'm actually trying to think of the best way to answer the first one in a way he'll understand. As
for the second one, it's just another one of his strawman fantasies. I've never used the term "mass
Islamic immigration" in my life, and I would of course never say that one thing and one thing only
makes a country or civilization great. I think he's referring to me saying that multiculturalism
helps make a country great, and that's not even debatable. One need only look at a list of
multicultural vs. homogeneous countries to see which ones are more successful overall. It's pretty
obvious to all but the willfully blind.