From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.200.38.140 with SMTP id 12mr600362qto.36.1517880450022;
Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:27:30 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.41.214 with SMTP id p205mr78223vkp.13.1517880449861; Mon,
05 Feb 2018 17:27:29 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t22no676666qtb.0!news-out.google.com!u51ni366qtk.1!nntp.google.com!t22no676661qtb.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 17:27:29 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <115d4b44-d39c-4c04-9673-54d0736dee03@googlegroups.com>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=86.46.24.70; posting-account=ooQ2cwkAAAD5fHesw79EWxuj2WdLyA1Z
NNTP-Posting-Host: 86.46.24.70
References: <b7f4b0d5-49ba-4887-9f52-1d3fb5f65288@googlegroups.com>
<204f34c6-b1bc-471b-81f2-d338dc5b1e1c@googlegroups.com> <15cc4035-1461-4538-b70e-20a027c1c9e1@googlegroups.com>
<5959f898-ce09-4829-b0bc-6d58058c7149@googlegroups.com> <1a1ec186-bcf7-44c1-934d-0f80e10a9e63@googlegroups.com>
<115d4b44-d39c-4c04-9673-54d0736dee03@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <bed896c5-c439-49f8-b19a-d639ed78e98e@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Injection-Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 01:27:30 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 49
Print Article
Forward Article
On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 01:01:43 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:47:01 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> > On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:50:12 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> > > On Monday, 5 February 2018 21:33:14 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > > 
> > > > I didn't allocate any such percentage blame. You just made that up....
> > > 
> > > Fine.. but it's a question I've asked you (on more than one occasion) in the past. And you've
always studiously ignored it.. I've asked you (similar to) - give me a percentage breakdown of the
blame for the eh, plight of black people in America (between whites and blacks) and I never hear
from you again. So what is it? In your estimation.
> > > 
> > > Oh and, care to explain to us why you think mass Islamic immigration makes, or helps make,
countries in the West great? Which is something you said just recently? lol
> > 
> > Blue ribbon for dumbest questions in internet history.
> 
> Come on now...there are no dumb questions, only dumb Irish drunks.
> 
> I'm actually trying to think of the best way to answer the first one in a way he'll understand. As
for the second one, it's just another one of his strawman fantasies. I've never used the term "mass
Islamic immigration" in my life, and I would of course never say that one thing and one thing only
makes a country or civilization great. I think he's referring to me saying that multiculturalism
helps make a country great, and that's not even debatable. One need only look at a list of
multicultural vs. homogeneous countries to see which ones are more successful overall. It's pretty
obvious to all but the willfully blind.

lol I'm going to start counting the number of times you've dodged the question. In fact, I think
this is the first time you've ever alluded to the fact that it was even asked. 

Of course, another time you were asked such a question, you answered with the (completely insane)
answer of - "I'd be comfortable with Canada being a 100% Muslim".. because you have to, because
you're an extremist. The last thing you want to do is to start admitting that the "plight" of black
people in America is because of black people, not whites, that would cause your head to explode.

Secondly, I have always referred to "multiculturalism" as.. not Italian restaurants, or Canadians
speaking French with a dodgy accent, but (the folly of) mass importing Islam (check the archives),
which is what it really is. Coincidentally, here's a Pat Condell video I watched yesterday which I
had never seen before and isn't from his channel -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NGcLa8-aGI