Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 17:59:18 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:27:33 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> lol I'm going to start counting the number of times you've dodged the question. In fact, I think
this is the first time you've ever alluded to the fact that it was even asked.

The question  being "[what is the percentage] breakdown of the blame for the eh, plight of black
people in America (between whites and blacks)?"

Please show me the link of you ever asking me that question before. I say it never happened.

> Of course, another time you were asked such a question, you answered with the (completely insane)
answer of - "I'd be comfortable with Canada being a 100% >Muslim".. because you have to, because
you're an extremist.

What is wrong with you? Your misquote above had nothing to me ascribing a percentage blame to black
and whites. wtf are you talking about? You asked me at that time the highest percentage of Muslims
I'd be comfortable living around, and I responded that my adaptive skills are such that I would be
comfortable even if it were 100% (which is true, but also a preposterous scenario that will never
happen). I also made it clear that that was in no way my ideal or my preference. Multicultural means
MULTI-cultural. What part of that don't you understand, and why does it have to do with allocating
percentage blame to blacks and whites?

> The last thing you want to do is to start admitting that the "plight" of black >people in America
is because of black people, not whites, that would cause your >head to explode.

You would have to be a complete moron to believe that white racism hasn't had a massive deleterious
effect on African-Americans. That is not in doubt by any serious person.