Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 18:42:17 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:10:50 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 01:59:22 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>
> > The question  being "[what is the percentage] breakdown of the blame for the eh, plight of black
people in America (between whites and blacks)?"

> > Please show me the link of you ever asking me that question before. I say it never happened.
>
> Well that took me 5 seconds (actually probably less).
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/dCSzjUgWIJY/lme2L...

That a link of you claiming to someone else that you had asked me that question. You weren't even
talking to me, and I wasn't in the thread after you posted it. So again, do you have a link of you
asking ME that question?

> > > Of course, another time you were asked such a question, you answered with the (completely
insane) answer of - "I'd be comfortable with Canada being a 100% >Muslim".. because you have to,
because you're an extremist.

> > wtf are you talking about? You asked me at that time the highest percentage of Muslims I'd be
comfortable living around, and I responded that my adaptive skills are such that I would be
comfortable even if it were 100%

> Because you're insane.

No, I am perfectly sane, and many perfectly sane non-Muslims live quite comfortably in Muslim
countries. You didn't know that?? Wow, your ignorance is astonishing.