Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 19:22:03 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:10:48 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 02:30:12 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
>
> > I was watching a Faith Goldy video, she was saying that Ontario had been turned into a shithole.
>
> I think Ontario/Toronto bears the brunt of "multiculturalism" in Canada (for now).. so that comes
as no surprise.

LOL...Toronto is time after time ranked as one of the top few most multicultural city in the world:

"Toronto is often referred to as the most culturally diverse city in the world. Half of the
population is born outside of Canada. This is the most number of non-locals that can be found
anywhere. The neighborhoods in Toronto are look like small-scale assemblies of United Nations. You
have Chinatown, Greektown, Little Italy, Little India, and a number of smaller neighborhoods that
are considered home to various races and ethnic groups. Toronto’s immigrants usually come from
Iran, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, China, India, Italy and the Philippines."

You know what else it is consistently ranked as? One of the most LIVABLE countries in the world.
Every single respected index (Mercer, EIU, etc) has Toronto at or near the top (along with several
other multicultural Canadian cities). I grew up near Toronto, and I'm there frequently. It is an
AMAZING place. How did that happen, Einstein?  Why are you so incapable of dealing with
R-E-A-L-I-T-Y? That sort of makes you insane.