From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 19:58:19 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 03:42:49 UTC, popinjay  wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:26:22 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>

> > I remember posting this video before, that's Toronto right? Where do you get your Moslems from
in Canada. Moslems in England for example can't even speak English (after living there for decades).
But the funniest thing is the Canadian at the end.. put your headphones on and listen to some
eminem, you Canadian virtue signalling faggot (and buy some clothes that fit you).. lol Seriously,
I'd put that guy in the hospital (or the morgue) with a single punch.

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPDQ_5FE2g
>

> OMG!  I watched that.  So then THIS is what Canada is all about?  Apparently they do not believe
in free speech up there.  Apparently Canada does not have their own "1st amendment"?  So then WTF is
Dutch and BillB talking about the United States for any reason?  Why in the world would Dutch EVER
say something about our constitutional rights, when apparently Canada does not have a constitution.
Fuck you Dutch.  I HATE you.  We can say that in a free country.  You mutherfucker.

M103 - that's Canada's Islamic blasphemy law.

Here's another video of them laughing at antifags in Ontario -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56jpE-02c0c