From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<feafc5f1-0204-4f5c-9361-ef26c0a42d3a@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 20:11:02 -0800
On 2/5/2018 6:50 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:19:28 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>
>> Oh and the question was what percentage of Muslims in CANADA would you be >comfortable with, not
"living around".

> Yes, but I live in Canada. It's the same thing. The truth is I don't really think in terms of
nationalism except when I'm playing along with convention. I see the entire world as one country
with regional political variations. We are all homo sapiens. Imagine there's no coutries. It isn't
hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for. No religion too.

>> Please do Canadians a favour and move to an Islamic shithole.
>
> I don't know why you are SO SLOW on the uptake. Is it alcohol induced brain damage? Living in a
predominantly Muslim culture is not my preference. I prefer MULTI-culturalism. What part of that is
so hard for you to understand?

It's hard to understand how you view 50% no affiliation, 35% Christian,
15% other (incl 2-3% Muslim) as multicultural. From the perspective of
religion this is probably one of the least multicultural areas on earth.