From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 20:17:46 -0800 (PST)
From: fffurken <fffurken1@mail.com>
On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 04:06:39 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:45:48 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>
> > It doesn't upset me to be honest *but* if it serves as an example of how white >people will be
treated as a minority...

> What do you mean "IF"? How many times have I told you that payback's a bitch? What did you think I
was talking about? It might be hugely profitable and great fun to oppress and abuse groups of people
for generations, but in the end it WILL come back and bite you in the ass. That's just the way the
universe works. I wish I could tell you that the long term prognosis for white people is positive,
but I can't. The best long-term EV play is to not be a racist pig in the first place. Too late for
that, but making a genuine attempt to make amends is the only other longshot alternative. Short of
that, just sit back and take your race's punishment like a man.

Clearly my best long term EV play is to purge my society of people like you... I've made no secret
about it.

Here's the latest video from today from my (current) favourite YouTube channel -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybP0y7r8470

--
"If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have
it."