From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 21:34:30 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:26:22 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 03:22:06 UTC, BillB  wrote:

> > > I think Ontario/Toronto bears the brunt of "multiculturalism" in Canada (for now).. so that
comes as no surprise.

> > LOL...Toronto is time after time ranked as one of the top few most multicultural city in the
world:

> > "Toronto is often referred to as the most culturally diverse city in the world. Half of the
population is born outside of Canada. This is the most number of non-locals that can be found
anywhere. The neighborhoods in Toronto are look like small-scale assemblies of United Nations. You
have Chinatown, Greektown, Little Italy, Little India, and a number of smaller neighborhoods that
are considered home to various races and ethnic groups. Toronto’s immigrants usually come from
Iran, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, China, India, Italy and the Philippines."

> > You know what else it is consistently ranked as? One of the most LIVABLE countries in the world.
Every single respected index (Mercer, EIU, etc) has Toronto at or near the top (along with several
other multicultural Canadian cities). I grew up near Toronto, and I'm there frequently. It is an
AMAZING place. How did that happen, Einstein?  Why are you so incapable of dealing with
R-E-A-L-I-T-Y? That sort of makes you insane.

> I remember posting this video before, that's Toronto right? Where do you get your Moslems from in
Canada. Moslems in England for example can't even speak English (after living there for decades).
But the funniest thing is the Canadian at the end.. put your headphones on and listen to some
eminem, you Canadian virtue signalling faggot (and buy some clothes that fit you). lol Seriously,
I'd put that guy in the hospital (or the morgue) with a single punch.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPDQ_5FE2g

Sure. Any internet alpha male would do the same.