From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: for Fffurken - have you seen this girl yet?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 23:01:08 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.gambling.poker/ugLrOXJYw80/xdn_2...

> > > Let's just say it's not really a question for them. Just so you know.
> >

> > Ok, I am going to watch that now.  But when I first brought it up, there was a warning that it
may be offensive.  I thought it was one of those banned in your country things, but it's not.

> It's not the slightest bit offensive either.
>
> --
> "To know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."
>
> ^ lol That's more offensive.

First off, I am going to completely ignore the post by BillB that is between this post and your
other post.  I don't even know what he said.

Ok, the video was very interesting.  And let me sum up my thoughts on Jews.  I have not blamed
things on the Jews.  Yes, I do believe in a globalist conspiracy that is working for world
government, and yes, there are plenty of Jews involved in it.  But, Mao Tse Tung was not a Jew.
Fidel Castro, was not a Jew.  And like the video said, a lot of these powerful Jews don't even
believe in the religious aspects of Jews.  In other words they don't give a fuck about being Jews.
They will sell out Jews, just as they will betray anyone else.  That's my thoughts.

So, why did you bring this up?  I have not seen another Red Ice video yet, but will probably look at
them tomorrow.  Does it have something to do with them?