From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Where Are All Our Wingnuts?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 06:05:54 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:10:36 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 9:34:30 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 2:22:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> > > It's not relevant where information supporting a FISA warrant comes from
> > > or if the source has a bias. All that matters to the court is that the
> > > information is shown to be credible and supports probable cause. The
> > > memo is a complete dud. BUT, Nunes, Trump and company don't really care
> > > about being factual (he never has). They know that all they need to do
> > > is make a bunch of noise, issue some wild accusations, and their
> > > supporters will array behind them.
> > >
> > > I fear that the real agenda is to justify a purge of the FBI and Justice
> > > Dept, because the noose is tightening and Orange Clown Man will not go
> > > down without a fight. I see no way to avoid this, unless, and this is a
> > > possibility, Trump is actually delusional enough to believe that he has
> > > done nothing wrong and lets the investigation play out.
> > >
> > > The difference between this and Watergate is that at that time the
> > > Congress was actually an independent branch of government, and the
> > > Republican Party still believed in the Constitution. That's gone now. In
> > > 2018 the American Congress serves at the whim of the president.
> > >
> > > There are fireworks coming the likes of which any your country has never
> > > seen. It is sad to see, and at the same time very entertaining to watch.
> >
> > What's in the works now is trump answering questions from Mueller. Trump's first dodge is, "I'll
answer them in writing, okay?" Eventually he won't answer anything because he knows they got him.

> > He'll take The Fifth. Mueller will start his indictments.
>
> Oh, I didn't hear that he'll do it by interrogatory. That's good. Trump was stating that he'd like
to do a live interview.

And you, of course, believed him. Stupid much?

> He didn't say he would, but would -like- to do an interview.

And you see nothing wrong in his double talk? See how easily you're led?

> He changes his mind almost daily, which drives them nuts.

Drives who nuts? Seem's to be you.

> That's good, too.

Really? How?

Oh, wait.... You always run and hide when you're cornered.

Seems we're the ones laughing at you... again.