From: BTSinAustin <btsinaustin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Football, big fucking deal
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 09:18:06 -0800 (PST)
From: BTSinAustin <btsinaustin@gmail.com>
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 10:52:18 AM UTC-6, popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 8:16:34 AM UTC-8, BTSinAustin wrote:

> > > lol...sounds like something a Dutch would do.
> > >
> > > It was a very good game. It broke a record for total offence. Brady did his job. The NE
defense was shitty. The Eagles were moving the ball up the field way too easily with receivers who
were frequently wide open. That said, at least two of Philadelphia's TDs had nothing to do with bad
coverage. They were pure receiver artistry.

> > > NE is the better team. If they played long enough, they would have won. But you only get sixty
minutes, and you can only consummate so many come from behind miracles before you get bitchslapped
by the Gods. NE simply pushed their luck too far. Also, kudos to Philly for not folding when NE
finally took the lead at 32-31.

> > > I don't know why Popinjay has such a chip on his shoulder. It was great entertainment and it
was free, which made it much better EV than that video poker game he no doubt parked (and lost) his
ass at all afternoon.

> > Agree, it was the best Superbowl I remember.   It wouldn't have surprised me if Brady had pulled
out a last-second miracle but being 5 and 3 is not too shabby.

> Oh, that is SO interesting.  You have contributed so much to this thread.  Like Sherman, you
actually took time from your day to post this.  My question?  WHY?  Oh, Brady ALMOST had a last
second miracle.  But he didn't, did he.  I guess God doesn't like Brady.  Who is Brady anyway?  Not
on MY radar.  I'm not a lemming like some people I know.  Do you put a little flag on your car
antennae and drive around town looking like an idiot?