Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:15:46 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:02:55 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, BillB wrote:
> > Preamble to the Canadian Multiculturalism Act:
> >
> > WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada provides that every individual is equal before and under the
law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination

> That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.

But Canadians felt the need to spell it all out AS LAW for the benefit of bigots like you who like
to discriminate on the basis of culture.

For one obvious example, you said you don't want to import Islam (i.e. Muslims) into Canada. That
means you want to explicitly discriminate against Muslims, and ignore our many laws promoting human
rights and multiculturalism, including our Constitution.

Why do you hate Canadian values? Why do you hate multiculturalism?

Just the way you said Canadians "tolerate" other cultures suggests to me that you think YOUR culture
(whatever that may...your culture is certainly nothing like  mine) is somehow superior or paramount
to all others. It's not, in fact or by law. Get that idiotic idea out of your head.