Subject: Re: And Don't Forget A List n' Show For Jerr
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:45:09 -0800
On 2/6/2018 5:36 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:00:12 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:00:48 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
>>
>> <...>

>>> It's already happening at the polls. If you GOPers are not Gerrymandered your probably going to
lose. That's why so many of the GOPers are dropping out now. They're taking their 'reporter jobs on
FOX,' or their Republican think tank jobs; or their "Advisory Board" jobs with the corporations that
promised them jobs if they'd pass favorable legislations.

>> Did you see the Supremes swatted the GOP Pennsylvania gerrymandering
>> appeal down?
>>
>> 	The latest decision, from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, struck
>> 	down the state’s congressional map, saying it “clearly, plainly
>> 	and palpably” violated the state’s Constitution. The court told
>> 	state lawmakers to redraw the state’s 18 House districts, which
>> 	currently favor Republicans, and it left open the possibility
>> 	that it would impose its own map.
>>
>> And the USSC refused to review the Republicans' failed appeal to the
>> state Supreme Court.
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/politics/supreme-court-pennsyl...
>
> No matter how right-wing the SC is, I knew there was no way they'd change this.

Dunno -- some GOP lawyers sure thought there was a chance.