From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:54:23 -0800
On 2/6/2018 6:39 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:02:52 -0800, Dutch<no@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/6/2018 4:52 PM, BillB wrote:
>>> Preamble to the Canadian Multiculturalism Act:
>>>
>>> WHEREAS the Constitution of Canada provides that every individual is equal before and under the
law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination

>> That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.
>
> That's what the "whereas's" mean. They all refer to already existing
> principles. They are supposed to list what gives them the right to do
> whatever comes below, and the purpose of it. Everything below is
> supposed to be something new, a new policy or more detailed policy or
> more whatever, but as always is nothing but political drivel by poof
> politicians.
>
> I don't blame you for hating Canada.

I don't hate Canada at all. It's the best country in the world. Virtual
signalling dipshits like BillB and Trudeau are in the minority.

> Its leaders clearly aren't
> serious people. They could have distilled all those words to,
> "everyone *will* be nice to everyone else. Dammit". Kind of like
> kindergarten.

Canadians are already the nicest people in the world. Pricks like BillB
are also in the minority. He's in two minorities.