Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 01:07:43 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:37:56 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 7:12 PM, BillB wrote:
> > You don't like the statute because you don't want Canada to be multicultural. You reject
fundamental Canadian values, which helps explain your Islamophobia. Islamophobia is not at all
consistent or compatible with Canada's multicultural values.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

I don't understand why you showed me that. I saw a bunch of nice Muslim people minding their own
business, and a bunch of racist white people destroying their own hometowns because they couldn't
handle seeing a woman walking around with a veil or men walking around in their pyjamas.

One guy even said, "they don't drink", so I guess that's one way Muslim culture is vastly superior,
eh? But nobody was stopping the locals from still getting sloshed every night at the pub and eating
their bangers and mash. The pubs closed because their customers were xenophobes who ran away. How is
that the Muslims' fault?

"Oooo..Oooo...the Muslims had a parade! And they were dressed funny! I'm moving!!"

lol...stupid old white people. Maybe instead of whispering about their new neighbors and spying on
them from behind the bushes, they should have made an effort to make them feel welcome and to get to
know them. That's what I would have done, and that's what Justin would have done. It's what anyone
would have done who had any faith in peoplekind.