From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 01:28:28 -0800
On 2/7/2018 1:07 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:37:56 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>> On 2/6/2018 7:12 PM, BillB wrote:
>>> You don't like the statute because you don't want Canada to be multicultural. You reject
fundamental Canadian values, which helps explain your Islamophobia. Islamophobia is not at all
consistent or compatible with Canada's multicultural values.

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A
>
> I don't understand why you showed me that.

I thought it was one of the better documentaries on the eventual outcome
of multiculturalism when large populations of Muslims are involved. They
don't integrate, they mix with other ethnic groups like oil mixes with
water.