Next <
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 01:40:29 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 6:54:28 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/6/2018 6:39 PM, Bill Vanek wrote:

the law and has the right to the equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination

> >> That already existed before that was written. It's redundant.
> >
> > That's what the "whereas's" mean. They all refer to already existing
> > principles. They are supposed to list what gives them the right to do
> > whatever comes below, and the purpose of it. Everything below is
> > supposed to be something new, a new policy or more detailed policy or
> > more whatever, but as always is nothing but political drivel by poof
> > politicians.
> >
> > I don't blame you for hating Canada.
>
> I don't hate Canada at all. It's the best country in the world. Virtual
> signalling dipshits like BillB and Trudeau are in the minority.

'On October 19, 2015, after the longest official campaign in over a century, Trudeau led the
Liberals to a decisive victory in the federal election. The Liberals won 184 of the 338 seats, with
39.5% of the popular vote, for a strong majority government, a gain of 150 seats compared to the
2011 federal election.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau#2015_federal_election

You know what, 'dutch'? Sometimes I wonder if you're just (literally) brain dead.