From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 02:14:14 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:28:34 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/7/2018 1:07 AM, BillB wrote:
fundamental Canadian values, which helps explain your Islamophobia. Islamophobia is not at all
consistent or compatible with Canada's multicultural values.

> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A
> >
> > I don't understand why you showed me that.
>
> I thought it was one of the better documentaries on the eventual outcome
> of multiculturalism when large populations of Muslims are involved. They
> don't integrate, they mix with other ethnic groups like oil mixes with
> water.

One more lie for 'dutch's' lie lists. Why it's a lie: the Muslim world is, by far, the most
ethnically diverse of any culture in the world. For comparison take a look at 'dutch's' hideous
countenance which shrinks from any hint of cultural diversity.

'Muslims are the majority in 49 countries,[100] they speak hundreds of languages and come from
diverse ethnic backgrounds. Major languages spoken by Muslims include Arabic, Bengali, Urdu,
Punjabi, Malay, Javanese, Sundanese, Swahili, Hausa, Fula, Berber, Tuareg, Somali, Albanian,
Spanish, Bosnian, Russian, Turkish, Azeri, Kazakh, Uzbek, Tatar, Persian, Kurdish, Pashto, Balochi,
Sindhi and Kashmiri, among many others.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#Demographics

There's a description for someone who continually shoots off their mouth without having the first
clue what they're talking about. The description is 'asshole'.