Subject: Re: Breaking News!! BillB on Stocks!!!
Full headers:
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 03:38:30 -0800
On 2/7/2018 3:32 AM, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:27:20 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>

>> I haven't played that game enough to have noticed that. Something that's definitely gotten my
attention is Ocean Magic. The bubbles seem to be produced in repetitive patterns. For example,
there's the pattern of two bubbles climbing up the fifth reel, one right behind the other. Then
there's the mass production of five, or so, bubbles at a time. I'm trying to identify if there is
some pattern of symbols on the reels which precedes this. Or is it just determined by the number of
spins? As I said a while back I blew several hundreds just playing this game and it sometimes went
16 spins with no bubbles. It has to be better than that before I consider it an advantage play.

> I've got four brand new OMs in a local joint.  A bank of eight, I don't know what the other four
are.  I do know that every time I have walked by the OMs are occupied.  I guess I should go in at 4
in the morning and get a closer look.

> Too tired right now.

Almost like posting about poker.