Next <
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Breaking News!! BillB on Stocks!!!
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 03:43:14 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:27:20 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:43:35 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:

> > > Minor detail: He called it. You didn't.
> >

> > I wish I knew how to control which zombies and which plants end up fighting each other in the
zombie uprising.  Before you pull the handle, it says "tougher, to least toughest".  The zombie with
the red hat and the bird hat are toughest, the one with the bandage around his head is weakest.  On
my side, the watermelon is toughest, and that twirling flower like thing is weakest.  So I pull the
handle today, I get three bandage heads, and three watermelons.  Oh boy!  Best scenario.  Zombies
never made it half way toward me.  I dusted them.  And racked up some bucks.  If only there was a
way to manipulate how they spin and get chosen.

> I haven't played that game enough to have noticed that. Something that's definitely gotten my
attention is Ocean Magic. The bubbles seem to be produced in repetitive patterns. For example,
there's the pattern of two bubbles climbing up the fifth reel, one right behind the other. Then
there's the mass production of five, or so, bubbles at a time. I'm trying to identify if there is
some pattern of symbols on the reels which precedes this. Or is it just determined by the number of
spins? As I said a while back I blew several hundreds just playing this game and it sometimes went
16 spins with no bubbles. It has to be better than that before I consider it an advantage play.

check email