From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: News for Pop-Tard: T-Rump Wants A Military Parade
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 06:12:17 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:51:30 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> Like the one in France, and that's no shit.
>
> Down Pennsylvania Avenue.  With missile launchers, 70-ton tanks, and
> lots of our boys goose-stepping past the White House while he stands at
> the second-floor balcony and waves at his adoring (ALLEGEDLY) subjects.
>
> One wonders if he's going to dress himself up as a general with stupid
> sunglasses, epaulets and lots of VERYVERYREAL badges he made out of
> leftover Big Mac buns and Play-Doh during his "Executive Time" over the
> last year.
>
> Never mind what this does to make the rest of the world laugh even
> harder at (or worse, simply pity) us (like they need more material), but
> he doesn't even give a shit what those tanks are going to do the road
> right in front of his house.
>
> Pentagon top brass is currently in the process of planning the event.
>
> Would some kind, low-IQ trumpswab please tell the rest of us why this is
> a net positive for our country?

Trump has asked for a military parade. Typical of fascist dictators. There have been numerous
articles drawing parallels to Hitler, and it’s getting scary. Right down to their slicked-down
hair and that Mussolini nose-up look of distain. Taking over his own justice department.
Establishing a propaganda department. Establishing control of the press and using them to disperse
his propaganda. Having ‘his people’ waving his flag at rallies and gatherings. “You’re with
us or you’re against us.” Giving the citizens a race of people for degradation and hate; and
start deporting them with the help of his ‘special police.’ Using official list these people
actually signed themselves, although for a different reason. Every day there’s reports of the
’knock on the door,’ broken glass, business raided, and a father hauled away. … If you don’t
know which person I’m talking about, THAT should tell YOU something…