From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:11:12 -0800
On 2/7/2018 1:47 AM, BillB wrote:
> The only problem I really saw was with the white people. People don't "integrate" when they are
made to feel unwelcome. The Muslim people in that video all seemed to experience the palpable hatred
toward them.

People don't integrate when they keep to themselves. Every other
immigrant group that has come to the UK has managed to integrate quite
well, why do Muslims have such a problem? They see *themselves* as
different. Did you see that Muslim man in the documentary who warned
about the extreme ideas that are being preached in mosques?

You always blame the white population for everything and absolve the
Muslim immigrants of any responsibility for the tension between them and
the rest of the population. That's the infamous Muslim victim game, and
they have you playing right along.