From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:26:36 -0800
On 2/7/2018 2:18 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:42:35 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> Those white people are directly descended from the people that gave us
>> the language, laws, system of government and English culture that you
>> take for granted.
>
> I couldn't give two fucks if they were direct descendants of Jesus Christ. They're obvious
racists. In case you haven't noticed by now, I have no respect for racists. I couldn't care less who
their daddy is.

Your name calling is weak. England is more than just an island in the
North Sea. It, and its people are the source of the language,
government, laws and culture that we enjoy, and specifically of that
country.

>> They're watching their culture get overrun and
>> destroyed.
>
> They weren't "overrun". More Muslims moved in as more white people moved away. Nobody forced the
white people to go anywhere. They left because they were irrationally uncomfortable (phobic) around
other cultures (Islam in particular).  I saw nothing in that video the Muslims were doing to
logically justify the irrational white flight. Their (drinking) culture was destroyed because the
pub customers were xenophobes and left town.

It's England, not Pakistan. The British people created that culture.
Newcomers should adapt, integrate, learn the ways of their hosts, not
plunk their entire culture into a new country like taking a huge dump in
the middle of their living room. Why would anyone welcome that?

Multiculturalism is a failed idea. We can pretend it works here because
the one culture that refuses to assimilate is at 3%, not 30.